Friday 27 May 2011

NEW by True Blue Studio May 27th

Happy Friday friends!! Can you believe that we are almost in June?! So happy to have some nice weather in our area lately! Summer is almost here! I have a new set of templates called Yours Truly, based on my favorite colors and my favorite style. They are on sale for 20% off, make sure you grab them while they are.

Yours Truly Templates:































And as always here are some amazing Creative Team layouts from my awesome team!

By Aud































 By Brandy































 By Jadelyn































 By Jill































 By Kim































 By Lorraine































 By Ophelia































 By Yolanda































 By Trina































Please feel free to share any layouts you make with me at truebluestudio@rogers.com I would love to see them! Be sure to subscribe to my facebook fan page if you haven't already done so, I have an exclusive freebie up for download! Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment