Friday 10 June 2011

New Butterfly Kisses Templates plus a FREEBIE

Happy Friday! I have a beautiful new set of templates to share with you today. Created with a unique and fun color palette filled with two and three photo options and multiple paper and clustering layer options these are perfect for all styles.































 Here are some beautiful layouts to inspire you by my Creative Team.

By Jill






























By Judy






























By Kim






























By Kabra






























By  Crystal































By Fran































By Aud






























By Kayla






























I also have a coordinating blog freebie!
































Please feel free to email me anytime to share layouts or anything you create and be sure to subscribe to my facebook fan page if you haven't already. Enjoy your weekend and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Jenn, thank a lot for the cute freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love butterfly kisses - thanks so much for template

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete