Friday 15 April 2011

NEW by True Blue Studio 4/15 and a FREEBIE

Happy Friday scrappers! It is a beautiful day again here, so happy Spring is finally here! Today I have another set of my fabulous Sweet Spring Templates. Filled with multiple paper layers and lots of clustering options, these templates are perfect for any style. Check them out while they are 20% off this weekend.



I have also re-released Blueprints: Set 5



Check out my awesome Creative Team's layouts with these, as well as the SM Team's pages. 

Blueprints Set 5 Layouts

By Kim


By Melanie


By Crystal

By Aud

By Yolanda

By Melissa
By Jill

By Jenn P
By Jenn M

By Judy

Sweet Spring Templates: Set 5 Layouts

By Kat

By Jenn P
 

By Natascha
By Carrie
 

By Sarah

By Carolyn

By Kim
By Brandy

 By Sugi

Here is a freebie I whipped up that co-ordinates with my Sweet Spring Templates, too!



Click the image to download from 4shared.

As promised I also want to announce the NEW Blue Belles after my CT Call last week. There were so many applicants I wish I could have chosen everyone so I just want to thank all of you that put your apps in and even if you didnt make it this time please apply again in the future. Hugs!!


Thanks for reading have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the freebie template...I love your templates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the gorgeous template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new template sets! Thanks so much for the freebie and congrats to your new CT members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the template! I LOVE your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the template hon! So happy to be on your team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful template.

    ReplyDelete