Friday 1 April 2011

New from True Blue Studio 4/1

Happy Friday! Lots of goodies to show you today! First off ScrapMatters has a new Promotion Mix a Kit. The designers have been hard at work with their products for April and the color palette is so yummy! I just love the fresh spring colors.





On sale for $ 2.39 until Apr. 7, 2011
I also have another set of my Sweet Spring Templates Sets. These are just full of lots of clustering, layering and white space. Check them out!



The Creative Team has been hard at work check out there gorgeous pages with these templates.


I am also re-releasing:



CT Inspiration:


Lastly I am having a CT Call!! I hope you will apply!


Post in 3 galleries per month. Post in ScrapMatters and in two other galleries of your choice ie) DST, MSA, DSA etc.

Enabling: Min. of 1 per month. Examples include: ISO Threads, CT Enabling Threads, Facebook posts, Twitter, and posting on your own personal blogs.

Participate in my CT forum.

    TO APPLY:


    Put *CT Call* in Subject line, Include a short bio, a list of current commitments, and a link to your most complete gallery.

    Thanks for reading, have a great week!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment